Ohio NationalThe Ohio National Life Insurance Company, headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio. Originally founded as a stock company in 1909, Ohio National converted to mutual company status in 1959. In 1998, Ohio National reorganized as a mutual insurance holding company. The mutual insurance holding company is Ohio National Mutual Holdings, Inc.; the intermediate holding company is Ohio National Financial Services, Inc. the company holds very good ratings.
- Standard & Poor's: "AA-" (July 2013) fourth-highest rating on a 21-part scale
- A.M. Best: “A+ Superior” (June 2014) second-highest rating on a 16-part scale
- Moody's: "A1" (September 2012) fifth-highest on a 21-point scale
- Ohio National Financial Services, through its affiliated insurance companies (The Ohio National Life Insurance Company and Ohio National Life Assurance Corporation), markets a variety of insurance and financial products being offered in 47 states
- Individual life insurance
- Individual disability income insurance
- Individual annuities
- Ohio National is committed to building long-term relationships with there customers and providing them with financial solutions as their needs change over time.